Who we are
One Big Circle Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 11022970), whose registered office is at The Engine Shed, Station Approach, Bristol, BS1 6QH. We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) reference ZA301643. If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com
A quick word about children
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use this website unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
Video content accessible through any of One Big Circle’s product and platforms is subject to terms and conditions agreed with the organisational (Buyer) agreements. Individual users are provided with confidential log-in details for a secure licence to access this content and use the digital tools provided. All content is accessed and viewed for the express purpose agreed with the organisation (Buyer). Users/Licence holders are not permitted to share content outside their organisation or to share in the public domain unless specific agreement made with One Big Circle. Any content that does have agreement to be shared must not contain identifiable images of people unless explicit agreement made concerning the subject footage.
The personal information we collect about you
When you access and browse this website (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the website), we may collect the following information from you:
- your name
- your job title
- your age
- your date of birth
- your gender
- information about the services you wish to buy
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- your phone number; and your contact information including e-mail details.
- Information we collect about you
When you use the website, some information is also automatically collected, for example:
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We treat this information as personal information if we combine it with or link it to any of the personal information mentioned above. Otherwise, this information is used in the aggregate only.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
What personal information do we share with Third Parties
- with advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- with business partners, vendors, consultants, sub-contractors, and other service providers for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- with vendors, consultants, and other service providers (‘Service Providers’) who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of this website and who need access to such information to carry out their work for us;
- when you give us your consent to do so (including, without limitation, if we notify you via the website or by email that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information);
- in an aggregated or anonymised form that does not directly identify you;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorised or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
- when we believe in good faith that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of OBC, our users, our employees, copyright owners, third parties or the public including without limitation to protect OBC or our users from fraudulent or unlawful use of the website;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of OBC.
- with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
You understand that when you use the website, information you post on the website, information you provide via the use of the website, as well as any information you share with individuals through the website or any information you share through social network websites, will be available to other users and in some cases may be publicly available. We recommend you be cautious about giving out personal information to others or sharing personal information in public or private online forums.
We are not responsible for the actions of Service Providers, YouTube or other third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any other users or third parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with other entities and individuals privacy practices including, but not limited to, the privacy practices of YouTube and other content distribution sites and Facebook and other social networking sites before disclosing information directly to any such entity or individual. Nothing herein restricts the sharing of aggregated or anonymised information, which may be shared with third parties without your consent.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- Log files, and passive information collection As you use the website certain information can be collected using other technologies such as cookies, clicktags, beacons and server logs. Your browser automatically transmits some information such as the url of the website you came from, your IP address, and the type of browser you are using.
Mobile Application Permissions
The AIVR Go mobile application may request access to use device location in the background. With your permission, during operating hours the application will use location in the background to monitor device location, even when the application window is not visible or the screen is blank. It will also record video from the device camera or other configured sources when moving at speed. This video and location data, along withe data from other sensors such as battery temperature, accelerometer etc. is uploaded and stored securely for analysis on the AIVR dashboard.
In these terms and conditions, “we“, “our” and “us” means One Big Circle Ltd (company number 11022970 ), whose registered office is at Engine Shed, Station Approach, Bristol, BS1 6QH.
2. Access to the website and content
2.1 We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Website, but access to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
2.2 We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on the Website from time to time.
2.3 We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Website has links.
3. Intellectual property
3.1 The copyright in the material contained in the Website, together with the Website design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) belongs to or is used under licence by One Big Circle Ltd, our subsidiaries or the providers of such information. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without our written permission. You may, however, download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing.
3.2 “AIVR” and the AIVR logo are products of One Big Circle Ltd. Other product and company names mentioned on this Website may be the trademarks or registered trade marks of their respective owners.
3.3 We acknowledge and agree that all copyright and any other intellectual property rights in any content (including but not limited to any videos) submitted to the Website shall be owned by the person or entity who uploads such content.
3.4 You grant us a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, exclusive, assignable, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, exploit, modify, alter, prepare derivative works of, integrate with other works without restriction any content that you upload to the Website in any manner.
4. User name and password
4.1 On registering with us, you may be issued with a user name and password which may be necessary to access certain restricted parts of the Website. The user name and password are personal to you and are not transferable.
4.2 Your name and password are the methods used by us to identify you and so are very important. You are responsible for all information posted on and content upload to the Website by anyone using your user name and password. Any breach of security of a user name and password should be notified to us immediately.
4.3 You may not adapt or circumvent the systems in place in connection with the Website, nor access the Website other than through normal operations
5. Third party links and resources in our website
5.1 Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
6. Data submitted by users
6.1 We accept no liability for data supplied by any user (whether or not for display on the Website) or any content (including but not limited to any videos) uploaded to the Website by venues and the limitations in condition 7 below (Exclusions of liability) apply.
6.2 If you submit data on the Website you are responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate, complete and up to date and for updating that data where necessary.
6.3 You are responsible for ensuring that no data or content (including but not limited to any videos) is uploaded or submitted to the Website which is untrue, defamatory, obscene or abusive or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties.
6.4 We reserve the right (without limiting our rights to seek other remedies) to remove offending content (including but not limited to any videos) placed on the Website.
6.5 You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data you upload or otherwise submit to the Website is free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the Website or any other technology.
6.6 You will indemnify us for any claim or loss (including without limitation, economic loss) suffered by us arising out of your failure to observe any of the terms of this section 6.
7. Exclusions of liability
7.1 We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Website is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by third parties for posting on the Website and you should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Website. We do not guarantee that the Website will be fault free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
7.2 Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet, and the number of users by whom data is posted on to the Website, any liability we may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access the Website, or from any use of the Website or reliance on the data transmitted using the Website, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit our liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (ii) our fraud or wilful default; and (iii) any other liability which cannot by law be limited or excluded. In no event shall we be liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profit, data, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation whether in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with this agreement or use of the Website save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
7.3 Save as provided in section 4.2 our total liability to you will not exceed £100.
7.4 We do not give any warranty that the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
8. Data protection
9.1 The Website is provided on an ‘AS-IS’ basis without any guarantee that access to the Website will be available at any particular time or without delay or interruption or that the data will be complete, accurate, up-to-date or fault free.
9.2 Any use or reliance on the Website is entirely at your own risk and we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website or the data, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9.3 You are responsible for ensuring that your use of the data and Website in compliance with these terms is suitable for your own requirements and compatible with your systems. We accept no liability for any viruses, other malicious programs and/or harmful code which may exist in the data or the Website or for any claims by any third party that the data or the Website infringes their rights.
10.1 We may suspend, restrict or terminate your right to access the Website for any reason immediately upon written notice at any time.
10.2 We may remove data and content (including but not limited to any videos) from the Website for any reason and at any time without notice.
10.3 All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these terms and conditions shall survive termination of the agreement between us for any reason.
11.1 If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
11.2 We may modify these terms and conditions at any time by publishing the modified terms and conditions on the Website. Any modifications shall take effect 3 days after posting on the Website.
12. Governing law
12.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
12.2 Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit.