Who we are
One Big Circle Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 11022970), whose registered office is at Unit 7 & 8, Temple Studios, Lower Approach Road, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS16QA. We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) reference ZA301643. If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com
A quick word about children
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use this website unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
Video content accessible through any of One Big Circle’s product and platforms is subject to terms and conditions agreed with the organisational (Buyer) agreements. Individual users are provided with confidential log-in details for a secure licence to access this content and use the digital tools provided. All content is accessed and viewed for the express purpose agreed with the organisation (Buyer). Users/Licence holders are not permitted to share content outside their organisation or to share in the public domain unless specific agreement made with One Big Circle. Any content that does have agreement to be shared must not contain identifiable images of people unless explicit agreement made concerning the subject footage.
The personal information we collect about you
When you access and browse this website (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the website), we may collect the following information from you:
- your name
- your job title
- your age
- your date of birth
- your gender
- information about the services you wish to buy
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- your phone number; and your contact information including e-mail details.
- Information we collect about you
When you use the website, some information is also automatically collected, for example:
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We treat this information as personal information if we combine it with or link it to any of the personal information mentioned above. Otherwise, this information is used in the aggregate only.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
What personal information do we share with Third Parties
- with business partners, vendors, consultants, sub-contractors, and other service providers for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- with vendors, consultants, and other service providers (‘Service Providers’) who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of this website and who need access to such information to carry out their work for us;
- when you give us your consent to do so (including, without limitation, if we notify you via the website or by email that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information);
- in an aggregated or anonymised form that does not directly identify you;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorised or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
- when we believe in good faith that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of OBC, our users, our employees, copyright owners, third parties or the public including without limitation to protect OBC or our users from fraudulent or unlawful use of the website;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of OBC.
- with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
We are not responsible for the actions of external Service Providers nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any other users or third parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with other entities and individuals privacy practices. Nothing herein restricts One Big Circle producing Model Data from the data that is shared. Model Data means a dataset produced by aggregating anonymised versions of the data with equivalent datasets from One Big Circles other customers and external data sources.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- Log files, and passive information collection As you use the website certain information can be collected using other technologies such as cookies, clicktags, beacons and server logs. Your browser automatically transmits some information such as the url of the website you came from, your IP address, and the type of browser you are using.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us. We have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You may opt out of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account or our on-going business relations. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by looking for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website.
You have the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to One Big Circle, Unit 7-9 Temple Studio, Temple Gate, Bristol BS1 6QA. You also have the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge. If you would like to exercise any of the rights above please contact us at the email address below.
Third party sites
Mobile Application Permissions
The AIVR Go mobile application may request access to use device location in the background. With your permission, during operating hours the application will use location in the background to monitor device location, even when the application window is not visible or the screen is blank. It will also record video from the device camera or other configured sources when moving at speed. This video and location data, along withe data from other sensors such as battery temperature, accelerometer etc. is uploaded and stored securely for analysis on the AIVR dashboard.
1. About our Terms
The following defined terms apply throughout these Terms:
Authorised User means an individual user granted access to the Solution by the Customer in connection with the performance of the user’s duties for the Customer.
Content means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content recorded by and stored on the Solution, together with any related software, information or material submitted to or otherwise accessible via the Solution.
Customer means the legal person (which may be a business owner, partnership, incorporated or unincorporated entity, or public body) which has a valid and current subscription to our Solution and grants access to you as an Authorised User.
Data Protection Legislation means all applicable laws and regulations from time to time in force relating to the protection of personal information, including the UK GDPR regime comprised of the Retained Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (‘UK GDPR’) and the Data Protection Act 2018 and any laws substituting, re-enacting or replacing any of the foregoing, as amended or updated from time to time.
Personal Data has the meaning given in the Data Protection Legislation.
Software means the software applications provided by us as part of the Solution.
Solution means the Automated Intelligent Video Review (AIVR) solution, which provides access to the Content.
Terms means these terms and conditions of use as updated from time to time under clause 8.
We, us or our means One Big Circle Ltd, company registration number 11022970, with its registered office at Unit 7 & 8, Temple Studios, Lower Approach Road, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS16QA.
You or your means the Authorised User accessing or using the Solution or its Content.
1.2 These terms explain how you may use the Solution. You should read these Terms carefully before using the Solution.
1.3 By accessing or using the Solution or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. Using the Solution
2.1 By accessing and/or using the Solution, you warrant and represent to us that you are acting as an Authorised User on behalf of a Customer. If you are not an Authorised User, or cease to be one, you must not access or use the Solution.
2.2 The Solution is available for use in connection with your duties on behalf of a Customer only. You must not access or use any of the Content available via the Solution other than in accordance with these Terms and the Customer’s requirements and instructions from time to time.
2.3 You agree that you are solely responsible for keeping your password and other account details (if applicable) confidential. You should notify us or the Customer immediately if you become aware that your password or any other account details have been compromised or lost.
2.4 We may prevent or suspend your access to the Solution if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
3. Restrictions on use
3.1 As a condition of your use of the Solution, you agree:
3.1.1 Not to use the Solution other than in the performance of your duties for and on behalf of the Customer.
3.1.2 Not to use the Solution for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by these Terms.
3.1.3 Not to use the Solution to commit any act of fraud.
3.1.4 Not to use the Solution to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code.
3.1.5 Not to use the Solution for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam.
3.1.6 Not to use the Solution to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’).
3.1.7 Not to use the Solution in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Solution or business or the business of any other entity.
3.1.8 Not to use the Solution in any manner that harms minors.
3.1.9 Not to promote any unlawful activity.
3.1.10 Not to use the Solution to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks.
3.1.11 Not to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods; and
3.1.12 with the provisions relating to our intellectual property rights and software contained in these Terms.
3.2 You agree not to copy, download, export or otherwise transfer Content out of the Solution except as strictly necessary for the proper use of such Content in accordance with the Client’s requirements and instructions.
4. Privacy and personal information
4.1 You acknowledge that the Solution and Content may contain Personal Data, including but not limited to images of identifiable individuals, and you agree to treat such Personal Data as highly sensitive and confidential.
4.2 Without limiting the generality of clause 4.1, your use of the Solution must comply with the Data Protection Legislation and any policies and procedures implemented by the Client in relation to the storage, handling and processing of Personal Data.
5. Software and intellectual property rights
5.1 Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Solution other than as necessary to enable you to access the Solution. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Solution (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Solution.
5.2 Trade marks and trade names may be used on this Solution. Your use of any trade marks on the Solution is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
5.3 The Solution is provided using proprietary Software. Using the Software in an unlawful way (such as reproducing or redistributing it in a way that breaches these Terms) is expressly prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
5.4 You agree that you shall not:
5.4.1 Except as may be allowed by any applicable law which is incapable of exclusion by agreement between us:
(a) and except to the extent expressly permitted under these Terms, attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Software in any form or media or by any means; or
(b) attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the Software; or
5.4.2 Attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining, access to the Solution.
These Terms are personal to you as an Authorised User and the rights and obligations hereunder may not be assigned or transferred by you without our prior written consent.
7. Rights of third parties
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated terms will be displayed on the Solution and by continuing to use and access the Solution following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
9.1 Any failure or delay by either party in exercising any right or remedy under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver.
9.2 We shall apply these Terms in our absolute discretion. In the event of your breach of these Terms we may:
9.2.1 Terminate or suspend your use of the Solution.
9.2.2 Report the nature of the breach to the Client, which may result in disciplinary or other proceedings.
9.2.3 Report to law enforcement authorities; and/or
9.2.4 take any action we consider necessary to remedy the breach.
9.3 These terms shall be subject to English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms.